Monday, April 26, 2010

Smile of the Moon


I love the moon in all her mysterious phases and often I can't help but try to capture the allure of her shine through the darkness. I particularly love the smiley moon... the crescent glow of mouth that reminds me to laugh more, to smile more and notice the loving smiles of others, and also to find humor in the darkness... and let it lighten up my mood. No matter what is going on I can be sure that when I look up and notice the moon, she will whisper to me in loving words... and on "new" nights when she seems to have disappeared, I have faith that she is still there, and will come back when I need her loving encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this post is great...I love your picture of the moon and the analogy of smiling and being open to the love and joy of ourselves and others,thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gabriella! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete